Adobe Photoshop for iPad previewed; Premiere Rush video editor launched
- Adobe has previewed the iPad version of its extremely popular Photoshop CC at the Adobe Max 2018 event. The app will be released early next year.
- Adobe Photoshop CC for iPad has support for PSD, layers, and all major tools like brushes, gradient, marquee, lasso, etc. Users will be able to edit a PSD file on their laptop and then continue on the iPad from where they left.
- The iPad version of Photoshop also has support for Apple Pencil, however, Adobe claims that it has also been made with normal finger inputs in mind.
- Moving on, the Adobe Premiere Rush CC is a brand new mobile friendly video editor that’s designed for making videos for social media. It will be available for Windows, macOS and iOS. Android app is claimed to be coming soon.
- Premiere Rush integrates features from both Premiere Pro and After Effects to offer support for clip, color & audio editing as well as motion graphics. It also offers quick publishing of videos to major platforms like Youtube and Instagram.