All-new Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- The next-gen Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs Rs 2.95 crore (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
- The new Vantage is drastically different from the model it replaces. It looks a lot sharper and edgier, and debuts a brand new design language for Aston Martin. Even the sports car’s interiors are now sportier, but with typical Aston Martin sophistication.
- The V12 powertrain from the old-gen car has been axed. The new Vantage only draws its power from an AMG-sourced 4.0-litre, twin-turbo V8 motor that’s good for producing 503 bhp and 685 Nm.
- With that much power, the new Vantage is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/h in just 3.6 seconds, and can go up to 313 km/h until it maxes out.
- Only 20 units of the new Aston Martin Vantage have been allocated to India. It will compete with the Porsche 911 Turbo, Jaguar F-Type V8 and Mercedes-AMG GT R.