All-new Honda CR-V India launch on October 9
- According to a report, the next generation Honda CR-V is set to be launched in India on October 9, 2018.
- The new Honda CR-V will be the first one to gain a diesel engine. It will be a 1.6-litre, 4-cylinder unit that makes modest 118 bhp and 300 Nm. This motor will be mated to a 9-speed torque converter automatic gearbox – a first for its class.
- The petrol engine will be a 2.0-litre unit that produces 151 bhp and 189 Nm. It will be mated to a CVT gearbox. Honda will not offer a manual transmission with either engine.
- Another first for the CR-V will be a third row of seating, making it a seven-seater.
- The new Honda CR-V adpos Honda’s latest global design language giving it an inoffensive look overall. Inside is no different, as the new CR-V doesn’t break any ground on the interior design front, but it does look mature.