Alleged Google Pixel Stand leaked
- While we’ve seen an abundance of Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL leaks, it is believed that Google is also set to reveal other Pixel branded devices along with these phones. Now, 9to5Google has managed to spot a new accessory, likely to be called the Pixel Stand.
- The Pixel Stand looks like a smartphone dock for the Pixel 3s, which in addition to wireless charging, might also trigger various other options on the phones.
- Working in portrait orientation, the Pixel Stand might give users an option to play sideshows while the phone is wirelessly charging. Or it might allow users to display notifications like messages, alarms, calendar notifications, music, etc. on the screen.
- Also, leaks suggest that the Google Assistant interface will also pop up once the phone is docked, thereby allowing users to operate certain functions through voice commands.
- Along with the Pixel Stand, a refreshed version of the Pixelbook – allegedly with a detachable display – is also expected to be revealed on October 9, 2018.