Alleged Samsung Galaxy S10 leaks
- A new photograph of the alleged Samsung Galaxy S10 – the standard version with a 6.1-inch curved display – has been leaked by Evan Blass.
- The image gives us a look at the S10’s front panel, which is having a camera punch hole at the upper right corner of the display.
- Also, the leaked pic shows that while the top and bottom bezels are significantly smaller than the S9’s, the chin here appears to be a bit thicker than the top bezel.
- While there’s no confirmation if the device you see in this leak is the final product, what’s confirmed is that the Galaxy S10 will have four variants this year – S10, S10+, S10 Lite (without a curved display) and S10 5G.
- All phones will come powered by Samsung’s brand new Exynos 9820 chipset which comes with a dedicated NPU to make AI processing significantly faster.