Amazfit Bip Lite launched at Rs 3,999
- Xiaomi-backed Huami, which is known for its Amazfit series of smart wearables, has launched the Bip Lite in India at Rs 3,999. It will start selling in the country during Amazon Prime days from July 15.
- Like other Amazfit devices, this watch is also compatible with both Android and iOS. It can be synced to your smartphone through its companion app.
- The Amazfit Bip Lite is a toned-down version of the Bip smartwatch which is already on sale. The watch has a 1.28-inch colour display with a resolution of 176 x 176 ppi. There’s a 2.5D Gorilla Glass protecting the display as well.
- In terms of features and sensors, the device boasts a heart rate monitor, pedometer, GPS, barometer, sleep monitor, and a sedentary reminder.
- The Amazfit Bip Lite is powered by a 190 mAh battery. The company claims that the watch can provide a battery life of up to 45 days.