Amazfit Powerbuds with in-built heart rate monitor launched in India
- The Amazfit Powerbuds truly wireless Bluetooth earbuds have been launched in India at Rs 6,999. They will go on sale from August 6 during Amazon Prime Day.
- The standout feature of the Powerbuds is the in-ear PPG heart rate sensor which notifies users when their heart rate exceeds the preset warning value.
- As for the earbuds themselves, each bud contains 9 mm dynamic drivers and the available ‘Motion Beat Mode’ enhances the bass. Then, the buds also feature a ‘Thru Mode’ which passes the ambient sound into the buds to make the user aware of the surroundings.
- The Amazfit Powerbuds have a claimed battery life of 8 hours per earbud, and it extends up to 24 hours when combined with the charging case. There’s also a fast charging feature on-board which delivers up to three hours of battery life with 15 minutes of charging.
- The buds also sport in-ear sensors for wear detection, which means that the buds can play/ pause music automatically. IP55 water and dust resistance also comes standard.