Aprilia Storm 125 India price revealed
- The Aprilia Storm 125, which was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo, has been priced at Rs 65,000 (ex-showroom) in India.
- The Storm 125 is nothing but a beefed up version of the SR125. It gets matte paint scheme, prominent graphics, while many accessories like a tall windscreen are offered as an option.
- What immediately grabs your attention on this scooter are its Vee rubber off-road-oriented 12-inch tyres which measure 120/80 up front and 130/80 at the rear. This should definitely give the Storm better ride quality on our bad roads.
- Powering the scooter is a familiar 124.49 cc air-cooled engine which is good for generating 9.51 bhp of power at 7,250 rpm and 9.8 Nm of torque at 6,250 rpm.
- It is worth noting that the Aprilia Storm 125 that was showcased at the Auto Expo had a front disc brake. However, the scooter which has been launched has no disc brake, even as an option. It gets drum brakes at both ends with CBS as standard.
More bike news: