Asus to launch 2 new phones on October 17
- Asus has confirmed that it will be introducing two new smartphones in India on October 17, 2018. Both new phones will likely fall under the company’s Zenfone brand.
- While exact details have not been revealed, one of the phones is said to be the successor to the popular Zenfone Max Pro M1. The latter is an entry-level phone with the Snapdragon 636 chipset and a gigantic 5,000mAh battery.
- The Zenfone Max Pro M1 is sold starting at Rs 9,999 and has been quite a successful device here in India. Its successor is likely to improve on design and maybe even camera, but we’re positive that it will retain that huge battery.
- At this point, the second new Asus smartphone remains a mystery. We’ll have to wait until October 17 to learn more about it.
- Another thing to notice from the official teaser is that Flipkart logo on the top right, which basically implies that both new Asus phones will be sold exclusively through the Walmart-owned e-commerce giant.