Audi A3 price reduced by up to Rs 5 lakh
- Audi is celebrating the A3’s 5-year anniversary in India and therefore the prices of the entry-level luxury sedan have been reduced by up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Starting ex-showroom price of the Audi A3 is now Rs 28.99 lakh, down from the previous Rs 33.12 lakh.
- Similarly, the most expensive variant of the car will now retail at Rs 31.99 lakh, which is over Rs 4.10 lakh lesser than its previous price of 36.12 lakh.
- The Audi A3 is powered by two engines – a 2.0-litre diesel which makes 140 bhp/ 320 Nm and a 1.4-litre petrol which generates 148 bhp/ 250 Nm. The petrol engine comes with a dual-clutch 7-speed automatic gearbox while the diesel has a 6-speed dual-clutch auto.
- The A3 competes with the Mercedes CLA in India which retails between Rs 1.75-36.99 lakh. With its revised pricing, the A3 is now more affordable by over Rs 2.75 lakh when compared to its main rival.
|Audi A3 variant||New price||Old price|
|35 TFSI Premium Plus||28.99 lakh||33.12 lakh|
|35 TFSI Technology||30.99 lakh||34.57 lakh|
|35 TDI Premium Plus||29.99 lakh||34.94 lakh|
|35 TDI Technology||31.99 lakh||36.12 lakh|
All prices are ex-showroom
More car news: