Audi A4 facelift launched in India
- The Audi A4 facelift has been launched in India at a price of Rs 42-45.55 lakh (ex-showroom).
- It’s worth noting that this is the first facelift of the A4 which we get in India. However, globally, another facelift of the luxury saloon with much-improved exterior has already been introduced earlier this year.
- Anyway, this A4 facelift gets updated front & rear bumpers along with new alloy wheels. The cabin also gets minor enhancements.
- Interestingly, the diesel motor has now been discontinued on this car. So, the only engine on offer now is a 1.4-litre, 4-cylinder TFSI turbo petrol which makes 148bhp of max power and comes mated to a 7-speed DCT auto gearbox.
- The Audi A4 competes with the BMW 3 Series, Jaguar XE and Merc C Class in India.