Audi Q7 Black Edition launched in India
- The limited-edition Audi Q7 Black Edition has been launched in India at a starting price tag of Rs 82.15 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Limited to only 100 units, the Q7 Black Edition, as the name suggests, comes with a ‘Black Styling Package’ which includes blacked-out grille, alloys, B-pillars, roof rails, wing mirrors and rear diffuser.
- The black theme continues on the inside with Titanium Black Gloss finish on the air vents and door trim strips.
- There is absolutely no mechanical change of the Q7 Black Edition and it continues to be offered with a choice of 45 TFSI petrol and 45 TDI diesel engines.
- It is worth noting that the Audi Q7 facelift has been revealed globally with an updated look and it is yet to launch in India. You can read all about it here.