Auto Expo 2020: Skoda Octavia RS 245 launched at Rs 35.99 lakh
- The enthusiast-focused Skoda Octavia RS 245 has been launched in India at Rs 35.99 lakh (ex-showroom) and it’s a CBU import.
- The sports sedan uses a 2.0-litre TSI turbo petrol engine that generates 245 horsepower and 370 Nm of peak torque. This engine is paired with a 7-speed DSG gearbox which feeds power to the front wheels.
- True to its ‘RS’ moniker, this car can sprint from 0-100 km/h in just 6.6 seconds, while attaining a top speed of 250 km/h.
- For better dynamics, this sporty Skoda uses an updated suspension setup, 18-inch alloys and an aggressive body kit which differentiates it from the base Octavia. The ground clearance of the RS is also lower.
- Limited to just 200 cars, this is the last version of the outgoing Octavia to launch in India. The all-new fourth-gen model is expected to launch later this year.