Bajaj Pulsar 125 launched in India
- In order to maximise sales in this time of recession, Bajaj has launched the Pulsar 125, the smallest capacity Pulsar yet. It is priced between Rs 64,000-66,618 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The Pulsar 125 uses a 124.4 cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine which makes 12 bhp of max power and 11 Nm of peak torque.
- The bike is made available in two variants – drum brake & front disc brake. However, in terms of safety, only Combined Braking System (CBS) comes standard because bikes below 125 cc can skip ABS.
- The design of the Pulsar 125 is shared with the classic Pulsar neon range. It is offered in 3 colour options – Neon Blue, Solar Red and Platinum Silver.
- Globally, Bajaj also sells a 125 cc variant of the more modern Pulsar NS. However, since the classic Pulsar is more popular in India, Bajaj has decided to play safe with the cheapest Pulsar’s design here.