Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon launched
- Bajaj has jazzed up the ageing Pulsar 150 by adding new colours to its lineup. The Pulsar 150 Neon, as it is called, has been launched at Rs 64,998 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The new variant is available in three colour options – Neon Red, Neon Yellow and Neon Silver. All sport neon accents on the headlamp, side panel, alloys and grab rail. Also, the badges on these variants are written in neon instead of the regular chrome.
- Additionally, the Neon Yellow Pulsar 150 comes in matte grey, the first matte colour option on the bike.
- Otherwise, you get the same 149 cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine on the bike that generates 14 bhp and 13.4 Nm. Also, instead of new colours, there are no aesthetic changes on the Pulsar 150 Neon.
- This new variant does not come with ABS as standard.