Bajaj Pulsar 180F launch imminent
- Bajaj Auto will soon launch a semi-faired version of the Pulsar 180, which will be christened Pulsar 180F.
- An image of the upcoming bike has been leaked online (see below), thereby confirming its existence. The source also reveals that the ex-showroom price of the bike will be Rs 86,500.
- In terms of design, the 180F will look exactly the same as the popular Pulsar 220F thanks to that half fairing up front. Other than that, the rest of the bike will have the same classic Pulsar design.
- Expect the Pulsar 180F to have the same single-cylinder, air-cooled powertrain which churns out 17 bhp of max power and 14 Nm of peak torque.
- Reportedly, the regular Pulsar 180 will remain on sale in the market alongside this new version.