Benelli 302R, TNT 300, TNT 600i relaunched
- After a rough phase with its now bankrupt previous partner DSK Group, Italian brand Benelli is all set to resume operations in India with Mahavir Group, it’s new ally.
- Three famous bikes from Benelli – 302R, TNT 300 and TNT 600i have now been re-introduced in the Indian market.
- Mahavir Group currently has 15 dealers in India. The company claims that 25 more showrooms will open by March 2019.
- As a relief to current Benelli owners in India, the company previously changed its service intervals from 4,000 km/ 4 months to 6,000 km/ 6 months, thereby reducing service costs by up to 34 per cent.
- Moving forward, Benelli will strengthen its Indian lineup by launching new bikes like the Leoncino, TRK 502, Imperiale 400, etc. The company has discontinued its four older models, namely the TNT 25, TNT 600 GT, TNT 899 and TNT R.
|Benelli model||Price (ex-showroom)|
|302R||Rs 3.70 lakh|
|TNT 300||Rs 3.50 lakh|
|TNT 600i||Rs 6.20 lakh|