Benelli TRK 502, 502X India launch date revealed
- Benelli will launch its adventure tourer models, the TRK 502 and TRK 502X, in India on February 18, 2019. These will be Benelli’s first launch after it joined hands with Mahavir Group a few months back.
- The TRK 502 is powered by a 499 cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine that generates 47 bhp and 45 Nm. It has a 50 mm USD front fork and a rear monoshock.
- Braking duties on the bike are handled by 320 mm twin front discs and a 260 mm rear disc. ABS also comes standard.
- The TRK 502X is nothing but an off-road friendly variant of the TRK 502 which shares most of its specs with the latter, expect it comes with spoked rims with a larger 19-inch front tyre.
- Expect the Benelli TRK 502 twins to cost between Rs 5-6 lakh (ex-showroom) in India.