Benelli TRK 502, 502X launched in India
- Benelli has entered the growing adventurer tourer motorcycle segment in India with the launch of the TRK 502 and TRK 502X. The former is priced at Rs 5 lakh while the latter at Rs 5.40 lakh (both ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Both motorcycles are powered by a parallel-twin 499 cc, fuel-injected engine which generates 47 bhp of max power at 8500 rpm and 45 Nm of peak torque at 4500 rpm. A 6-speed gearbox comes standard.
- The Benelli TRK 502 is the road-biased model of the two which comes with 17-inch alloy wheels, 190 mm of ground clearance, a saddle height of 800 mm and Pirelli tyres.
- The TRK 502X, on the other hand, is the off-road-focused avatar which has spoked wheels – 19-inch up front and 17-inch at the rear, along with Metzeler dual-purpose tyres. Its saddle is higher at 840 mm, while it also boasts a better ground clearance of 220 mm.
- Common specs across both models include 50 mm USD front forks & a rear monoshock, standard ABS (it can be switched off at the rear), 320 mm twin front disc brakes, 260 mm rear single disc, and a 20-litre fuel tank.