BMW 530i Sport launched at Rs 55.40 lakh
- The 530i Sport has been launched in India as the entry-level variant of the BMW 5 Series lineup. It has been priced at Rs 55.40 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Over Rs 5 lakh more affordable than the higher-spec 530i M Sport, the 530i Sport gives the M Sport body kit a miss in favour of more traditional-looking bumpers. Then, the wheel size here is smaller at 17-inches, and of Alpine White & Carbon Black colour options are unavailable on this model.
- On the inside, the car gets Beige & Black upholstery, regular seats (as opposed to sports seats on the M Sport), non-M Sport steering wheel, and high-gloss Black interior trim.
- On the feature front, this version misses out on passive keyless entry, 360-degree camera, remote control parking and wireless smartphone charging.
- Mechanically, the BMW 530i Sport is powered by a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbo petrol engine which pumps out 248 bhp of power and 350 Nm of torque. The Damper Contro System from the M Sport version is not offered on the former.