BMW 7 Series facelift spied
- The 2019 BMW 7 Series facelift’s front end has been leaked on Instagram through a new spy photo.
- The picture reveals that like the new X7, the 7 series is next to get BMW’s new enlarged front grille treatment. Such a big grille on a sedan would definitely raise some eyebrows!
- Other changes which can be observed from the picture include new sleeker headlamps and a brand new chin with a good dose of chrome.
- The big sedan will also come with updated engines which will definitely be greener in order to comply with Europe’s new WLTP norms. More power may be added to these revised engines as well.
- Expected the BMW 7 Series facelift to debut in March this year at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.