BMW 8 Series launched in India
- The flagship new BMW 8 Series has finally arrived in India. The Gran Coupe is priced at Rs 1.30 crore, while the hardcore M8 Coupe will set you back by Rs 2.15 crore (both ex-showroom).
- The 8 Series Gran Coupe is powered by a 3.0-litre, 6-cylinder twin-turbo petrol motor which produces 335 horsepower and 500 Nm of peak torque. It comes paired with an 8-speed torque converter gearbox.
- Being a four-door, the Gran Coupe version is a luxury grand tourer which offers many creature comforts such as 10-speaker audio system, wireless charging, 4-zone climate control, BMW Display Key, 19-inch wheels, tyre pressure monitoring system, etc.
- The two-door M8 is fuelled by a bonkers 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that generates 592 bhp of max power and 750 Nm of peak torque. This motor also comes mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Coming with BMW’s latest xDrive all-wheel-drive system (which can be switched to complete rear-wheel-drive), the BMW M8 can dismiss the 0-100 km/h sprint in just 3.3 seconds!