BMW F 850 GS Adventure launched in India
- The BMW F 850 GS has been launched in India at Rs 15.40 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The F 850 GS Adventure is the more hardcore version of the regular 850 GS. Aesthetically, it gets the Style Rallye package which sports a blue-and-white colour scheme, bigger windshield and gold-coloured accents.
- There are some other updates too. First up, the fuel tank here is 8 litres more than the standard model. Then, the optional Comfort Seat comes standard and its saddle height is 875 mm, which is 15 mm taller than the latter.
- Finally, crash guards, knuckle guards, adjustable brake & gear levers and bash plate are also a part of the standard equipment here.
- Powering the BMW F 850 GS Adventure is an 853 cc, inline twin-cylinder engine that generates 89 bhp of max power and 86 Nm of peak torque. It also comes with Rain & Road rising modes, along with Automatic Stability Control as standard.
More bike news: