BMW M8 spied undisguised
- The upcoming BMW M8 has been fully revealed in latest spy photos posted on German Car4um. It must be noted that the car in these pics is the wilder M8 Competition, not the base M8.
- It’s quite clear from these pics that the new flagship M car will have an extensive carbon fibre treatment, M-specific quad exhausts, carbon ceramic rotors, an aggressive front bumper, bespoke alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres, etc.
- Providing propelling power to the new BMW M8 will be the twin-turbo 4.4.-litre V8 from the M5. However, in the M8, it is said to pump out a slightly higher 630 bhp. The M8 Competition will produce even more, likely somewhere in the vicinity of 650 bhp.
- Typical for any M car, the upcoming M8 will also have better body rigidity, enhanced weight distribution and improved centre of gravity for better dynamics. BMW has also taken lessons from the from the M8 race program to perfectly tweak the car.
- Both the M8 and M8 Competition are rumoured to go official together early next year.