BMW S 1000 XR Pro launched at Rs 20.90 lakh
- BMW Motorrad has launched its S 1000 XR Pro adventure tourer in India at Rs 20.90 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The bike draws power from a 999 cc, inline 4-cylinder engine that based on the supersport S 1000 RR’s engine. It generates 163 bhp of max power and 114 Nm of peak torque. A 6-speed gearbox comes standard here and the bike can do 0-100 km/h in just 3.3 seconds.
- You get 4 riding modes on the S 1000 XR – Rain, Road, Dynamic, and a fourth configurable Dynamic Pro mode. Rider aids also include traction control, wheelie control, ABS, Dynamic Electronic Suspension Adjustment, Dynamic Brake Control and Dynamic Engine Break Control.
- The instrumentation on the bike includes a 6.5-inch digital display which features BMW Motorrad connectivity and can be connected to a smartphone via the BMW Motorrad Connected App.
- The chief competitor of the BMW S 1000 XR in India is the Ducati Multistrada 1260.