BMW X1 petrol launched in India
- The petrol-powered BMW X1 sDrive20i has arrived in India at Rs 37.50 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The BMW X1 sDrive20i is powered by a BSVI-compliant 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbo petrol engine that pumps out 189 bhp and 280 Nm. BMW claims that this variant can sprint from 0-100 km/h in 7.6 seconds and attain a top speed of 224 km/h.
- The petrol engine comes hooked up to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission which feeds power to the X1’s front wheels. All-wheel drive is not available on the petrol variant.
- Launched only in the mid-spec xLine trim, the X1 sDrive20d gets equipment like panoramic sunroof, dual-zone climate control, 18-inch alloys, power-adjustable front seats with memory function, and 6.5-inch iDrive infotainment system as standard.
- Standard safety kit on the petrol X1 includes six airbags, ABS, brake assist, dynamic traction control, cornering brake control and hill descent control.