BMW X4 launched in India
- BMW has launched the X4 coupe-SUV in India at a starting price of Rs 60.60 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The BMW X4 is only launched in the M Sport X trim in India. It features a larger M Sport-spec chin, side skirts, 19-inch alloy wheels, dual exhausts and a roof-mounted rear spoiler over the standard X4.
- On the inside, the SUV gets front sports seats, M design steering wheel, 10.2-inch iDrive infotainment display, 16-speaker Harman Kardon sound system, panoramic sunroof and a lot more.
- The India-spec X4 will be sold with three engines – the base option is a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder diesel producing 187 bhp. Then, there’s a 2.0-litre turbo petrol with 249 bhp and then a range-topping 6-cylinder, 3.0-litre diesel that generates 262 bhp.
- All engines come with an 8-speed torque converter automatic gearbox as standard. Also standard is all-wheel drive with four modes – Eco Pro, Comfort, Sport and Sport+.
|BMW X4 variant||Price (ex-showroom)|