Bose Frames AR Audio sunglasses launched in India
- The unique Bose Frames, which combine sunglasses, wireless headphones, and AR Audio features in a single package, have been launched in India at Rs 21,990 in two shapes – Alto (wayfarer) and Rondo (oval).
- Alongside these frames, the Bose Frames Lens Collection which includes non-polarised and polarised lenses has also been launched at Rs 1,990 and Rs 2,990, respectively.
- The Bose Frames are sunglasses which come with embedded wireless Bose audio system that features a proprietary open-ear design. These frames also have a microphone and multi-function button as well as support for Siri and Google Assistant.
- The Bose AR (Augmented Reality) Audio platform on the Bose Frames is capable of providing audio AR input to enhance the AR experience. They use a 9-axis head motion sensor and the GPS from the connected smartphone to detect what a person is facing.
- The battery on the Bose Frames is claimed to last for up to 3.5 hours during audio playback and up to 12 hours on standby.