BS6 Ducati Multistrada 950S launched at Rs 15.49 lakh
- The Multistrada 950S has been launched in India in its BS6 avatar. It is priced at Rs 15.49 lakh (ex-showroom), which makes it almost Rs 3 lakh dearer than the bike it replaces.
- However, it must be noted that the BS4 version was the Multistrada 950, not the 950S, and the latter features additional equipment over the former.
- Ducati Multistrada 950S offers Ducati’s Skyhook semi-active electronic suspension, quick-shifter, traction control, cornering ABS, vehicle hold control and fully-adjustable riding modes.
- Powering this Italian adventure tourer is a 937cc Testastretta L-twin engine that pumps out 111bhp of power at 9,000rpm and 96Nm of torque at 7,750rpm.
- The Multistrada 950S’ chief rivals in India include the BMW F 900 XR and Triumph Tiger 900 GT.