BS6 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India
- The Honda WR-V facelift has been launched in India at Rs 8.50-10.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Minor aesthetic changes given to the 2020 Honda WR-V include a revised front bumper, new grille with horizontal slats, updated LED projector headlights & LED tail-lights, and new alloys.
- The BS6-compliant engine options of the cross-hatch are carried over from the pre-facelift model. So, you get the familiar 1.2-litre petrol with 88 bhp & 110 Nm, and a 1.5-litre diesel that generates 98 bhp & 200 Nm.
- When it comes to gearbox options, you don’t get any CVT automatic. The petrol offers a 5-speed manual, while a 6-speed manual comes standard with the diesel version. The ARAI-rated mileage of the latter is 23.7km/l, while for the former it’s 16.5km/l.
- On the inside, the 2020 WR-V facelift only gets an updated upholstery and there is no other feature addition when compared to the pre-facelift model.