BS6 KTM 250 Duke facelift launched at Rs 2.09 lakh
- The KTM 250 Duke has been updated as per BS6 norms. It has been priced at Rs 2.09 lakh (ex-showroom), which makes it around Rs 4,000 more expensive than the BS4 version.
- Along with the BS6 update also comes a new headlamp. While the 250 Duke’s design overall is unchanged, its headlamp is now a split-style LED unit that’s also used on the more premium 390 Duke.
- To differentiate the new BS6 model, KTM has also introduced two new colour options on this bike – Dark Galvano & Silver Metallic.
- The bike is powered by the BS6-compliant 248.8 cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine, that generates 29.6 bhp of max power and 24 Nm of peak torque. It comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox, and a slipper clutch is on offer as well.
- The Duke 250 is the most expensive 250 cc bike on sale in India, however, it’s also the most powerful and feature-rich. The closest competition of this bike is no one but its own cousins, the Husqvarna 250 twins.