BS6 Mahindra Mojo 300 launched at Rs 1.99 lakh
- The updated BS6 Mahinda Moko 300 has been launched in India at Rs 1.99-2.11 lakh (ex-showroom). This makes it dearer by Rs 11,000 when compared to the BS4 model.
- The bike is powered by the same 294.72 cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that generates 25.72 horsepower & 25.96 Nm of peak torque – which is 0.6 hp and 2.04 Nm lower than before.
- It seems like the cool dual-exhaust setup of the erstwhile Mojo XT300 is gone forever since the BS6 model only gets a single exhaust with an additional catalytic converter for lower emissions.
- Another issue is that the Mojo 300 BS6 is now 5 kg heavier than its predecessor, which, when combined with the decrease in power & torque, should make it quite a bit slower.
- Other cycle parts remain unchanged on the bike. The BS6 version is on sale in 4 new colour schemes – Red Agate, Black Pearl, Ruby Red and Pearl Black.