BS6 Nissan Kicks turbo petrol launched with 154bhp
- The Nissan Kicks SUV has been updated as per the BS6 norms. The updated model is priced between Rs 9.50-14.15 lakh (ex-showroom).
- A major new addition on the SUV is the new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine which generates 154 bhp of power and 254 Nm of torque, which effectively makes it the most powerful offering in its segment. A 6-speed manual or an 8-step CVT are the gearbox options on offer.
- The base engine on the BS6 Nissan Kicks continues to be a 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine which makes 105 bhp/ 142 Nm and comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Also worth mentioning is that the Kicks is now a petrol-only offering as the popular 1.5-litre diesel engine has been axed. Otherwise, the Kicks remains unchanged.
- The 1.5-litre version’s price is between 9.50-10 lakh, the 1.3 turbo manual’s price is between 11.85-3.90 lakh, while the 1.3 turbo CVT’s price range is between Rs 13.45-15.15 lakh.