BS6 TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs 2.40 lakh
- The BS6-compliant version of the flagship TVS Apache RR 310 has been launched in India at Rs 2.40 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which makes it around Rs 12,000 more expensive than the BS4 model.
- A highlight of this bike is its brand new ‘Smart Xconnect’ 5.0-inch colour TFT instrument panel with integrated Bluetooth connectivity. It can pair with a smartphone and allow users to display turn-by-turn navigation, incoming call details, accept/ reject calls, etc.
- Other connected features of this system include displaying fuel level, service due alert, ABS malfunction warning, etc. It can also show the mobile phone status and switch between day/ night mode as per the ambient light.
- Even bigger news is the use of ride-by-wire throttle which allows 4 riding modes – Rain, Urban, Sport, and Track – which can alter engine power, throttle response and ABS settings. In Rain and Urban mode, the bike develops 25.4 bhp and 25 Nm, down from the usual 33.5 bhp and 27.3 Nm in other modes.
- The BS6 TVS Apache RR 310 gets a brand new livery which gives it a fresh look. Also, for enhanced grip, it now gets new Michelin Road 5 tyres.