Bugatti Divo unleashed
- The Bugatti Divo has been revealed as a super-exclusive, more dynamically capable version of the Chiron.
- The Divo, of which only 40 units will ever be produced, features a bespoke exterior, re-engineered chassis and enhanced aerodynamics. All 40 of those units have already been sold for $5.8 million each!
- Bugatti has put in special emphasis to improve the Divo’s cooling systems – engine and brakes are cooled through loads of new air inlets on the car’s bonnet, wings and even the roof.
- Compared to the Chiron, the chassis of the Divo has also been thoroughly fine tuned. Then, numerous weight saving components like lightweight wheels, carbon fibre components and reduced insulation result in chopping 35 kg off the Divo.
- Powertrain on the Bugatti Divo is carried over from the Chiron, which means that the hypercar houses an 8-litre, quad-turbo W16 engine which pumps a stratospheric 1,479bhp. The Divo sprints from 0-100 km/h in 2.4 seconds, same as the Chiron.