CFMoto to enter India in July with 2 motorcycles
- Chinese motorcycle maker CFMoto has officially announced its India entry next month. The company will launch two new bikes – 300NK and 650NK.
- The CFMoto 300NK is a street fighter which is powered by a 292 cc, single-cylinder engine which is tuned to produce 33 bhp and 20.5 Nm. It comes with premium equipment such as USD front forks and a digital instrument console
- The CFMoto 650NK is also a street fighter, but this is a middle-weight offering which uses a 649 cc parallel-twin engine that generates 61 bhp and 56 Nm.
- Reports suggest that the Chinese company will initially setup showrooms in two cities – Hyderabad and Bengaluru. Then, showrooms will expand to Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.
- The two bikes are expected to be imported in to India via the CKD route and will be assembled at the AMW Motorcycles facility in Hyderabad.