Datsun Redi-Go limited edition launched at Rs 3.58 lakh
- To boost its entry level hatchback’s sales this festive season, Datsun has introduced a limited edition variant of the Redi-Go.
- Unique touches on the Redi-Go limited edition include a contrast roof paint option, red & black exterior accents all around with matching upholstery and chrome door handles.
- Equipment wise, the Redi-Go limited edition gets rear parking sensors as standard.
- The 0.8-litre variant of this limited edition model is priced at Rs 3.58 lakh, whereas the 1.0-litre variant will set you back by Rs 3.85 lakh (both ex-showroom, Delhi).
- On the launch, Peter Clissold, Vice President – Marketing at Nissan Motors India said, “This festive season, Datsun wants to make the celebration more special by delighting customers with the powerful and vibrant Redi-Go limited edition. The refreshing design along with power packed performance is a testimony of our commitment towards customers to offer progressive mobility solutions”.