Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India
- The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse special edition has been launched in India at Rs 15.20 lakh (ex-showroom). It can now be booked at all Ducati dealerships across India.
- The sole differentiating factor of the 959 Panigale Corse in India is its exclusive livery, which is inspired by Ducati Corse MotoGP colours.
- Surprisingly, the Ohlins 43mm NIX30 front forks, Ohlins TTX46 monoshock and Akrapovic titanium exhaust from the global-spec 959 Panigale Corse haven’t made it to the India-spec model.
- Powering the 959 Corse is the very same 955 cc, L-twin motor from the standard model that churns out 148 bhp and 107 Nm.
- The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse also comes standard with a host of electronic aids like Bosch 9MP ABS, traction control, ride by wire, engine brake control, three riding modes, Ducati Quick Shift, etc.