Ducati Diavel 1260 launched in India
- Ducati has introduced the all-new Diavel 1260 series in India. The standard trim costs Rs 17.7 lakh, while the Diavel 1260 S is priced at Rs 19.25 lakh (both prices ex-showroom).
- Propelling this new Ducati power cruiser is a 1,262 cc, V-Twin engine which comes with Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT). In terms of mechanical muscle, this motor pumps out 157 bhp and 129 Nm. The DVT makes 100 Nm of torque available at around 3,500 rpm!
- The 1260 uses a steel trellis frame along with a single-sided swingarm. Braking on this new motorcycle is taken care of by dual 320 mm rotors up front and a single 265 mm disc at the rear.
- As expected, a host of electronic aids including cornering ABS, riding modes, Bosch 6-axis IMU, cruise control, wheelie control and traction control come standard here.
- Compared to the standard model, the Diavel 1260 S gets superior equipment such as Ohlins USD front forks, better brakes, front DRL, quick shifter, and a multimedia system as standard.
More bike news: