Ducati India to sell pre-owned bikes
- Ducati India has launched Ducati Approved, its certified pre-owned bike selling business model.
- Bikes sold through Ducati Approved will be less than 5 years old and would have covered fewer than 50,000 km.
- Ducati Approved certified bikes have to pass through a series of 35 technical checks, which will be performed by the brand’s own technicians.
- To make the service more attractive, all bikes sold through Ducati Approved will comes with 12 months warranty and standard Roadside Assistance benefits.
- On this announcement, Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India, said, “I believe that the Ducati Approved programme will help bike enthusiasts in upgrading themselves to their dream machine in a cost-efficient and assured manner. With this programme, our aim is to sell bikes with the same level of sophistication and authenticity as offered with a new Ducati”.