Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro launched in India
- The Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro adventure tourer has been launched in India at Rs 19.99 lakh (ex-showroom). It effectively replaces the Multistrada 1200 Enduro.
- Compared to its predecessor, the Multistrada 1260 Enduro gets a lower 185 mm suspension travel and a reduced seat height of 860 mm. Furthermore, an optional low-seat height option of 840 mm is offered as well. All this has been done to make the bike accessible to a wider range of riders.
- Tyres here are Pirelli Scorpion Trail II – 120/70 R19 up front and 170/60 R17 at the rear. Since its an off-road focused bike, it comes with wire-spoke wheels instead of alloys.
- Powering the 1260 Enduro is the same 1,262cc twin-cylinder unit from the standard Multistrada 1260 which produces 156 bhp of power and 128 Nm of torque. Ducati also offers an up-down Quick Shifter as standard on this bike’s 6-speed gearbox.
- As always, a host of riding aids and safety features are standard on this bike, some of which include 6-axis IMU, cornering ABS, 4 riding modes (Urban, Sport, Touring and Enduro), wheelie control, traction control, hill assist, etc.