Ducati Panigale V4 R launched
- The hardcore Panigale V4 R, which was recently revealed at the 2018 EICMA, has been launched in India at Rs 51.87 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Compared to the standard Panigale V4, the V4 R gets a slightly smaller 998 cc engine that makes it eligible for the road-legal WSBK category. Tuned with track performance in mind, this motor generates 218 bhp and 112 Nm.
- Owners can further amp up the power output to 231 bhp by going for the Ducati Performance exhaust by Akrapovic.
- Aesthetically, the V4 R can be differentiated by its unique new fairing with winglets. These winglets, which are developed by Ducati Corse and Ducati Style Centre, help the bike achieve better aerodynamics and increased stability.
- The only five units of the Ducati Panigale V4 R are allotted to the Indian market. Bookings are open and deliveries will begin in the first quarter of next year.