Ducati Scrambler 1100 launched at Rs 10.91 lakh
- Around nine months after its global debut, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 has finally been launched in India starting at Rs 10.91 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The Ducati Scrambler 1100 will be available in three variants – standard, Special and Sport. The latter two are priced at Rs 11.12 lakh and Rs 11.42 lakh, respectively.
- The Scrambler 1100 Sport comes equipped with Ohlins 48mm USD forks up front and preload & rebound-damping adjustable monoshock at the rear. The standard and Special models have to do with 45mm USD Marzocchi forks up front and adjustable KYB monoshock at the rear.
- All Ducati Scrambler 1100 models are powered by a 1,079cc L-Twin engine that’s capable of generating 85 bhp of power and 88.4 Nm of torque. Electronic aids on the bike include ABS, cornering ABS, traction control and three riding models.
- When compared to the Scrambler 800, the 1100 gets a new headlight, updated instrument cluster and brawnier twin under seat exhaust setup.