Ducati Scrambler 1100 to launch on August 27
- Ducati India has confirmed that the Scrambler 1100 will arrive in India on August 27, 2018.
- The bigger sibling of Ducati’s popular Scrambler series is powered by a 1,079cc L-Twin engine that pumps out 85 bhp of max power and 88.4 Nm of torque. This makes it more powerful than the 800cc model by 11 bhp and 20 Nm.
- The Ducati Scrambler 1100 features a re-engineered frame to properly house the bigger 1,079cc powertrain. This new twin upper spar steel Trellis frame is also accompanied by a new swingarm.
- Design of the Scrambler 1100 is largely identical to the smaller Scrambler, but the former’s rear flaunts a new dual under seat exhaust setup giving it a brawnier look.
- Expect the new Ducati Scrambler 1100 to be priced approximately between Rs 11-12 lakh.