Facebook now supports 3D photos
- In a bid to give an upper hand to the whole 3D realistic photo experience, Facebook has just made the portrait image mode much more interesting. When the user posts a 3D photo, the social media network separates the subject from its background to give a layered look.
- This feature allows its users to get a lifelike experience as s/he scrolls the image in the desired direction. Not a first-of-its-kind definitely but according to Facebook, this works best when the picture in question has a high contrast background and foreground.
- This feature has become a reality because of the dual cameras of flagship smartphones.
- The user can also tilt his or her mobile phone to adjust the picture. With this, the newsfeed is going to be a lot more intriguing.
- This feature is supported by iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and iPhone XS/XS Max as of now. But soon we can expect more from the tech giant towards more innovation.