FB Mondial HPS 300 launched at Rs 3.37 lakh
- Alongside SWM, Kinetic Motoroyale has also launched the FB Mondial brand in India. The Italian bike maker’s first model in India is the HPS 300, which will set you back by Rs 3.37 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
- The FB Mondial HPS 300 features a retro-modern aesthetic which fuses design elements of both a scrambler and a cafe racer. The bike has off-road friendly tyres with spoked wheels that give it a unique look.
- The bike uses a Piaggio-sourced 249 cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that generates 25 bhp of max power 22 Nm of peak torque. It comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- FB Mondial is offering standard dual-channel ABS on the bike. Braking duties are handled by a 280 mm front disc and a 220 mm rear disc. The bike rides on 41 mm inverted front forks and twin gas-charged rear shock absorbers.
- The HPS 300 seems to be quite overpriced going by what it has on offer. However, the FB Mondial bike is bound to appeal to that niche audience who seek exclusivity and style.