Festive discounts on compact sedans
- Honda Amaze: The successful second-gen Honda Amaze is available with a Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and a Rs 5,000 cash discount. Then, an additional five-year warranty package is being offered complimentary.
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire: For the festive season, the country’s best-selling car is available with cash discounts of up to Rs 27,500 and an exchange bonus up to Rs 30,000.
- Tata Tigor: Tata’s recently updated compact sedan can be had with one year of free insurance worth Rs 6,899 and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000. However, we’re not sure if this offer is available on the newly launched XZ+ variant.
- Volkswagen Ameo: To find more buyers for the slow-selling Ameo, Volkswagen is offering a cash discount of Rs 50,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 on its mid-spec Comfortline variant. The top-end Highline variant can be availed with a cash discount of Rs 30,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs. 30,000. Additionally, there’s also a Rs 15,000 corporate discount.
- Hyundai Xcent: The oldest compact sedan in this group is now being offered a cash discount of Rs 40,000 and a Rs 45,000 exchange bonus. Also, a corporate cash discount of Rs. 5,000 is available.
Discounts may vary depending on your city. Kindly contact your nearest dealer for the exact figure.