Foldable Samsung Galaxy F to cost $1,770
- Just recently, Samsung previewed its Infinity Flex foldable display and One UI. Now, a new report reveals some essential details about the upcoming foldable smartphone.
- The phone will allegedly be called the Samsung Galaxy F and will launch in March 2019 in selected regions.
- Being a first-gen device that brings something brand new to the table, the Galaxy F, unsurprisingly, will retail for a steep US $1,770 (1.29 lakh). Mind you that’s the US pricing, it will surely cost more in India, Europe and China – if Samsung decides to launch the phone in these regions.
- The report also suggests that it will be the Galaxy S10 which will be Samsung’s first 5G-enabled smartphone. The Galaxy F will likely support only 4G.
- All next-gen Samsung flagship phones will run the new One UI, the Korean company’s new Android-based custom skin. The UI will also come to the Galaxy Note 9, Note 8, S9/ S9+ and S8/ S8+ with Android 9 Pie update.