Ford Aspire Blu launched in India
- The special edition Ford Aspire Blu has been launched in India at Rs 7.51 lakh for the petrol and Rs 8.31 lakh for the diesel variants (both prices ex-showroom).
- Based on the Aspire’s Titanium variant, the Blu comes with blackened elements such as the grille, alloys, roof and wing mirrors. Like the Figo Blu, there are blue-coloured highlights here as well. The cabin is also all-black with blue accents.
- Coming to equipment, the Aspire Blu gets a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, reverse camera, Bluetooth integration, automatic climate control, Keyless entry & go, and power folding wing mirrors as standard.
- There is no Apple CarPlay or Android Auto on offer here because this infotainment system doesn’t have Ford’s Sync 3 interface.
- Powertrain options are familiar on this car. There’s a 1.2-litre petrol which makes 95 bhp and a 1.5-litre diesel that generates 99 bhp. The more powerful 1.5-litre petrol engine with 6-speed automatic gearbox isn’t offered on the Aspire Blu.