Ford Aspire facelift launched at Rs 5.55 lakh
- Ford has finally launched the updated Aspire compact sedan in India. The car is priced between Rs 5.55-8.49 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The facelifted Ford Aspire brings with it two new 3-cylinder petrol engines from Ford’s new Dragon series. The base petrol engine is a 1.2-litre unit that produces 95 bhp, while the bigger 1.5-litre is capable of pumping 121 bhp and comes mated to a new 6-speed torque converter gearbox.
- The Ford Aspire facelift also comes with better safety kit. Rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD, dual front airbags and seat belt reminder come standard on all variants. The 1.5-litre petrol automatic also gets hill-start assist, ESP and traction control in addition to the aforementioned features.
- On the outside, the Aspire facelift can be differentiated by its revised grille, new 15-inch alloys, and redesigned front & rear bumpers.
- The cabin of the updated Aspire gets Ford’s 6.5-inch SYNC 3 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support.